Mental Health Awareness Shirt – be careful what you think – be love mental health tee
Mental Health Awareness Shirt, a be love to mental health T Shirt, with “be careful what you think” lyrics on the back from the song What We Think, by Michele Ronk.
Mental Health Awareness T Shirt, a be love to mental health shirt, with "be careful what you think" lyrics on the back from the song What We Think, by Michele Ronk. Available in multiple colors and sizes. View other be love shirts.
Help make a difference ending the stigma surrounding mental illness and support suicide prevention awareness. Sport this be love tee shirt to remind those around you to be love to those suffering from a mental illness, and help mental health awareness as well as bring more awareness to mental illnesses.
be love shirt features:
Text on Front:
Text on Back:
what you think
you think you're not,
that will take
- 5.3 oz., 100% preshrunk cotton
- Made with sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton
- Seamless rib at neck
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Tear away label
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 7/8" collar
- Classic fit
- Manufacturing process utilizes 45% renewable energy
- Manufacturer's Community Investment Program supports education, the environment, humanitarian aid and active living in the communities we do business in
Follow us on Instagram and TikTok @belove.merch to keep up on the latest be love hoodies, shirts, and other merch!
Black, White, Light Blue, Light Pink
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL