Mental Illness Awareness Shirt – one out of five people suffer from mental illness – a be love mental illness tee
This is a bold but great Mental Illness Awareness Shirt! With “one out of five people reading this suffer from mental illness” on the back, a be love to mental illness T Shirt.
Another bold and powerful Mental Illness Awareness Shirt, with "one out of five people reading this suffer from mental illness" on the back, a be love to mental illness T Shirt. Available in multiple colors and sizes. View other be love shirts.
Help make a difference ending the stigma surrounding mental illness and support mental illness awareness. Sport this be love tee shirt to remind those around you to be love to those suffering from a mental illness, and help mental health awareness as well as bring more awareness to mental illnesses.
be love shirt features:
Text on Front:
Text on Back:
one out of five
- 5.3 oz., 100% preshrunk cotton
- Made with sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton
- Seamless rib at neck
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Tear away label
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 7/8" collar
- Classic fit
- Manufacturing process utilizes 45% renewable energy
- Manufacturer's Community Investment Program supports education, the environment, humanitarian aid and active living in the communities we do business in
Black, White, Light Blue, Light Pink
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL